The General Meeting is the management body of the Association which decides about its activity, composed of all the members of the Association. Each member is represented in the General Meeting by one of the leaders of the credit institution. The RAB General Meeting has the following responsibilities:
- to analyse and endorse the annual activity Report of the Board of Directors and the activity programme for the current year;
- to establish the members’ annual subscriptions and approve the budget, the annual balance sheet and the closing of the financial exercise for the previous year;
- to elect and revoke the members of the Board of Directors and approve its Internal Rules;
- to elect and revoke the internal auditor;
- to approve the strategy and the general goals of the Association’s activity;
- to debate upon and approve the proposals concerning amending the Association’s Charter;
- to approve the Internal Rules and the Code of Professional Deontology, to appoint the members of the Jury of Honour;
- to elect the President and members of the Board of Directors;
- The General Meeting shall take place annually, on a date established by the Board of Directors, and whenever necessary, upon the request of the Board of Directors or following the proposal of 1/5 of the number of members.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
The Board of Directors is the deliberative and decisional body which meets at least monthly or whenever necessary, made up of the representatives of the associates, elected from among the top management of the respective credit institutions. A report on the agenda of the Board, the issues tackled upon and the decisions taken is sent, monthly, to all members of the Association, together with the summary of the association’s activity in the respective month. The Board of Directors is composed of 7 members, with the following structure: a Chairman, a Deputy Charman appointed by the Board of Directors’ members and 5 other members. The Executive President attends the meetings of the Board of Directors as a guest. The Board of Directors is composed by the following persons:
Executive President Alpha Bank
Luminita Delia Runcan
Deputy General Manager, Banca Transilvania
General Manager, BRD GSG
Deputy General Manager, ING Bank
General Manager, Intesa SanPaolo Bank
Deputy General Manager, Vista Bank
Executive Vicepresident Leumi Bank
PRESIDENT OF HONOUR
The President of Honour is appointed by the General meeting of the Association from among the former Presidents of the Board/Board of Directors of the Association, with a long-term activity in the Association.
Radu Graţian Gheţea
THE EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT
The Executive Management has the following duties:
to execute the decisions of the Board of Directors;
to exercise the duties of the Board of Directors in the interval between its meetings, observing the limit of their mandate;
to administer the patrimony of the Association;
to be in charge with the material and financial management of the Association, its correspondence, public relations and the media, as well as the security of its documents; in addition, to execute work specific to secretarial activity.
The Board of Directors can mandate the Executive President to represent the Association before national and international bodies.
The internal auditor represents the internal financial control body of the Association who checks the manner in which the patrimony of the Association is managed and who carries out any other duties set forth by the legislation in the matter, the Charter or the duties established by the General Meeting. The internal auditor is selected by the General Meeting, having the following duties::
to check the manner in which the Association’s patrimony is managed;
to draw up reports and submit them to the General Meeting;
to attend the meetings of the Board of Directors if necessary, but with no voting right;
to carry out any other duties set forth by the Charter or established by the General Meeting.